Terms & Conditions
Please note our Terms and Conditions shown below:
1. Condition of Items:
1.1 All of the items we have for sale are antiques i.e. they are more than 100 years old (unless otherwise stated) and have therefore been used and pre loved. As such they will have age and usage related marks. Each item has a detailed condition statement with associated photographs (which form an integral part of the condition statement) and any minor faults or imperfections will be pointed out.
1.2 The purchaser should note and accept any faults / imperfections pointed out in the condition statement and should satisfy themselves with regard to the condition of an item prior to purchase.
1.3 In each item description there is a 'Condition' statement which are detailed below:
- Mint Condition - Item unused with no signs of wear whatsoever.
- Used / Excellent - Item has been used but is showing virtually no evidence of wear, has no major faults and no repairs.
- Used / Very Good - Item has been used and is showing some signs of wear, has no major faults or repairs but may have one or two minor 'dents / dings'
- Used / Good - Item has been used and is showing signs of wear. May have faults or repairs (which will be pointed out) and may have one or two minor 'dents / dings'.
- Used / Average - Never used.
- Used / Poor - Never used.
1.4 Should you require further information on an item's condition please do not hesitate to contact us.
2. Duties / Taxes
2.1 We currently ship to several countries including:
UK / USA / Canada / Australia / New Zealand / All EU Countries.
NOTE: If you are ordering from a country which is not listed above please contact us BEFORE you purchase to discuss otherwise we will be unable to ship the order and will issue a refund.
2.2 Almost all of our items are antiques (over 100 years old) and as such in many countries they are exempt from import taxes / duties. We will apply the appropriate import codes for 'antique silver' to our customs declarations and this should avoid you paying any charges of this type.
2.3 Please Note: Where the importing customs regulations differ, or the customs department decides to levy import taxes / duties, these are not included in the item price or postage charges. Where charged these charges are the buyer's responsibility.
3. Returns – see Returns Policy
4. Deliveries / Shipping – see Delivery / Shipping Information
5.1 We will accept payment using the following methods:
- Bank Transfer
- Cash on Collection
- Cheque (Allow 5 days for funds to clear before goods will be released)
- An item is returned as per the Returns Policy
- An item is lost or damaged in transit (after a claim has been made against the courier)
6. Governing Law
6.1 The Governing Law for all transactions / disputes etc. is UK Law