This lovely GEORGE V SILVER CREAM JUG was made by Viners Ltd. in 1935.
Standing on a raised square base, this lovely Silver Jug is of plain helmet form and carries the Silver Jubilee hallmark for King George V.
In excellent condition despite its age, this fabulous Silver Cream Jug has no added monograms or engravings and would look superb in any setting.
Used / Excellent
There is no damage and no repairs.
|Size||Height – 5.0” (125mm) / Width (Handle to Spout) – 4.0” (100mm)|
|Weight||92gm / 2.95ozt|
|Assay Office||Crown – Sheffield|
|Lion Passant||English Sterling Silver (0.925)|
|Maker's Mark||E.V – Viners Ltd|
|Monarch's Head||King’s Head – Jubilee Mark|
|Year Letter||‘S’ into Shield – 1935|
George V Silver Cream Jug 1935
- Product Code: J_671935
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW ON HOLIDAY UNTIL 2nd JULY. During this period we will be able to answer queries via email and any orders received will be dispatched on 4th July. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Please Note: We only accept payment in GB Pounds. All payments are made via PayPal (using either your PayPal account or a credit/debit card of your choice) or by Bank Transfer. Should you wish to use Bank Transfer please complete your order and we will contact you with Bank details in due course.
- Delivery to a UK Address is FREE. Non-UK / Non-EU customers please see note regarding shipping methods / costs in the Shipping / Deliveries Information Section.
- (All of the items we have for sale are antiques i.e. they are more than 100 years old (unless otherwise stated) and have therefore been used and pre loved. As such they will have age and usage related marks. We will point out any imperfections or minor faults but should require any further details on the condition of an item please do not hesitate to contact us.)