A superb large EDWARDIAN STERLING SILVER SALVER made by Thomas Bradbury & Sons in 1909.
Raised on three scroll feet, this stunning Silver Salver has a lovely, shaped border, plain undecorated centre and has no added engravings, monograms or initials.
Made with heavy gauge silver, 14” (355mm) diameter, and weighing over 1.3 kilogram this stunning Silver Salver is in excellent condition and would look fabulous in any setting or would enhance any collection.
Used / Excellent
There is no damage and no repairs.
|Size||Diameter – 14.0” (355mm) / Height – 1.75” (44mm)|
|Weight||1364gm / 43.8ozt|
|Assay Office||Leopard’s Head – London|
|Lion Passant||English Sterling Silver (0.925)|
|Maker's Mark||TB over &S into Shield – Thomas Bradbury & Sons|
|Year Letter||‘O’ - 1909|
Large Edwardian Silver Salver 1909
- Product Code: S_7171909
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW ON HOLIDAY UNTIL 2nd JULY. During this period we will be able to answer queries via email and any orders received will be dispatched on 4th July. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Please Note: We only accept payment in GB Pounds. All payments are made via PayPal (using either your PayPal account or a credit/debit card of your choice) or by Bank Transfer. Should you wish to use Bank Transfer please complete your order and we will contact you with Bank details in due course.
- Delivery to a UK Address is FREE. Non-UK / Non-EU customers please see note regarding shipping methods / costs in the Shipping / Deliveries Information Section.
- (All of the items we have for sale are antiques i.e. they are more than 100 years old (unless otherwise stated) and have therefore been used and pre loved. As such they will have age and usage related marks. We will point out any imperfections or minor faults but should require any further details on the condition of an item please do not hesitate to contact us.)