Shipping / Delivery Information
Our Shipping and Delivery Policy is shown below:
- We will endeavor to dispatch all items the next day but in any case within 4 days of receiving a cleared payment. Should there be any delay in dispatching the goods we will ensure that you are contacted and kept informed.
- Deliveries can only be made to the address given at the time of purchase.
- Postage and packing charges are shown at the time of purchase and included in the total amount payable.
- Shipping to UK: Shipping to a UK address is FREE. Delivery will be by Royal Mail tracked and signed for service and will usually take 2-3 days.
- Shipping to Non-UK: For shipping outside of the UK we use DHL Express for items over £100. This is done to avoid unnecessary delays which occur where shipping is via in-country postal services and for security reasons. Delivery times are usually less than 5 days compared to 1-2 weeks utilising standard postal services. Whilst this is more expensive than postal methods we do not pass all of this cost onto the customer and want to ensure that we give the best possible service.
- Non-UK buyers Please Note: We will endeavour to claim exemption from import duties etc. due to the antique nature of the items we sell, however, should this not be possible then the buyer will be responsible for all import and in country taxes.