If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we will refund the cost of the item in full subject to the following conditions.
1. Please contact us via email within 14 days of receiving the goods and request "Return Authorisation" before you send your item back to us so we know what to expect.
2. Returns must be returned within 7 business days of the authorisation and must be in resalable condition upon arrival.
3. Returns are shipped at the customer's cost and must utilise the same postal method with which they were originally dispatched.
4. Returns are shipped at the customer's risk and we cannot take responsibility for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
5. No refund of the original shipping charge will be given except where the wrong item has been dispatched or the goods are faulty.
6. For non-UK returns please ensure that you mark the package 'RETURN SALE ITEM' to ensure that there are no UK customs charges. Failure to do this will result in any charges being deducted from the refundable amount.